If you're looking to start a career within the Financial sector, then joining ReAssure - part of the Phoenix group in Norwich as a Customer Service Administrator could be the perfect opportunity. With great career progression opportunities for roles in many other departments and functions across the organisation, ReAssure has lots to offer.
This is a Permanent opportunity to join this fantastic organisation, starts on Monday 10th May and is located in the City Centre of Norwich. Paying a competitive annual salary of £18,300 working 37.5 hours a week. ReAssure offer an attractive benefits package for all permanent employees, including 27 day's holiday + bank holidays, contributory pension scheme, Private Medical Insurance plus a range of flexible benefits for you to choose from. Your first 2 weeks will be in the office, with socially distanced guidelines in place and be home based initially thereafter, with the view of returning to the office when possible.
As a Customer Service Administrator, you will have:
- Flexibility and ability to prioritise tasks and workload to meet deadlines
- A confident, professional phone manner and ability to answer calls with ease
- Great oral and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- A high level of accuracy
- The ability to be both proactive and reactive in a timely and professional manner
- A methodical and organised approach to work
- Good data entry and computer-based record-keeping skills
- A positive and can-do attitude
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
As a Customer Service Administrator, day-to-day duties will vary, but common tasks will include making sure all relevant administrative duties are taken care of so the business can run smoothly.
This will usually include:
- Completing forms with customers
- Dealing with pension, life and health insurance documents
- Written correspondence e.g. letter & email
- Inbound & Outbound calls with customers and Financial Advisors
- Sorting through and processing information
- Understanding and interpreting data at a basic level
- Maintaining and updating information held on a data base or manually
- Articulating and maintaining good working relationships with colleagues and clients
So if you're ready to demonstrate your great organisational and problem-solving skills in a new environment, then apply for the role of Customer Service Administrator at ReAssure today.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted