Trainee Sales Executive
£20,000 - £22,000 plus uncapped commission
We have the pleasure of working with an exciting, passionate and forever evolving organisation who are looking to take on a New Business Sales Executive.
The successful candidate will be trained by one of the best Sales Managers within their sector! Therefore, you may not have any experience but you must have the drive to succeed and are motivated by earning bonus! The main part of the role will include:
- Making outbound calls to businesses, building a rapport, and understanding of their requirements
- Explaining the products of the business and options for the business
- Securing a meeting with the decision maker to discuss how you can support them with new products
- Summarising and typing a unique tailored business proposal
- Continuously building a pipeline of new businesses to contact
- Updating the company CRM system
In return the company will offer you a basic salary of between £20,000 - £22,000 and uncapped commission bonus structure along with a company car allowance!
The person fit:
- You will be passionate about building a career, rather than 'finding a job'
- Have good listening skills
- Great attention to detail with the ability to write proposal to clients
- Be confident at dealing with customers of all levels
- Bubbly and outgoing personality
- Professional and hard working
- Able to reach and exceed targets
- Genuinely care about the business and helping to grow its continuing success
- Money focused and driven
- Team Player
- Have a natural flair with people and building relationships
- Strong IT skills
- Car driver/owner
If you are looking for your first role and you feel that you are a natural confident sales person, please click the link below to apply.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted