12 month FTC
We are looking to recruit Payroll Administrator's to join a very recognised award-winning brand based in Nottingham.
The role will include:
- Processing all statutory payments in line with legislation.
- Input of all payroll related payments, deductions and amendments to employee records.
- To perform all necessary checks before calculating the payrolls for allocated offices.
- Distribution of post BACS outputs to include payslips, P45's and monthly costing reports.
- Independent weekly auditing in line with agreed audit procedure.
- You must have experience of processing payroll and worked within a similar role previously
- Good attention to detail
- Able to work within a team
- Good knowledge of both Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong IT skills
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Good communication skills
- Natural problem solving skills
- Be educated to GCSE in both Maths and English
The organisation offers heaps of additional benefits! And you would be part of a successful organisation who truly puts their customers and employees first.
Please click on the below link to apply!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted