Growing organisation near Lewes are looking for a Customer Service Admin Manager due to re-structure, up to £45k doe. Due to their location, a car owner/driver is essential. You must have significant supervisory experience in a customer service environment, be degree educated and have strong practical knowledge of SAP Business One.
You will be responsible for the management of their administrative and customer support teams and put in place processes to ensure the efficient and timely processing of purchase orders and service requests, plus the following:
- Develop and deliver an annual budget in support of the overall strategy and objectives set by senior management.
- Assist management with hiring processes and new team member induction and training.
- Develop strategies to promote team member adherence to company regulations, safety, and performance goals.
- Generate and share comprehensive reports about team performance, mission-related objectives, and deadlines.
- Provide quality customer service, including interacting with customers, answering customer enquiries, and effectively handling customer complaints.
- Manage the Sales order process from receipt of order through to delivery, installation, and invoicing.
- Oversee communication with sales channels around stock availability, lead times, product updates, etc.
- Preparation, validation and uploading of price lists and discount levels to SAP Business 1.
This is a full-time role working Monday-Friday 8.30-4.30pm, 33 days holidays, pension, death in service and share incentive scheme. Candidates must hold a valid driving licence and this role will involve some international travel once restrictions ease.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted