£25,000 - £30,000 + commission and benefits
Initially working from home but will eventually be working from Milton Keynes or Northampton.
Do you have sales experience with a consultative approach? Are you passionate about finding the right solution for a client?
We're looking for a Sales Executive to join our client during a period of growth. It's an exciting time to join, and ideal if you're looking to build a career!
You will be responsible for converting warm leads, through understanding client needs and offering bespoke solutions.
As Sales Executive your duties will include:
- Having a broad knowledge on products and services that you offer
- Developing and managing good working relationships with clients
- Providing accurate quotations and meeting sales targets
- increasing the profitability of existing product lines by encouraging clients to use added-value services wherever possible
- Consulting on the most effective cover for a particular need
- Delivering good customer service by responding swiftly to queries from clients
- Following up and completing process of contacting all leads generated
- Liaising with colleagues to keep your knowledge of new and existing products up to date
- Keeping up to date with current market conditions and competitors' products
- Ensuring compliance with regulations and procedures as laid down by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), by keeping up to date with all changes in the regulatory framework
- Working with underwriters to amend policies where necessary in order to meet client demand
- Ensuring client records are kept accurately and up to date
Skills and experience:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- The ability to inspire trust
- Good customer service skills
- A results-driven approach to work in order to meet targets
- Attention to detail and accurate record keeping
- Integrity, sincerity, and discretion
A background within insurance or the wider financial services industry would be beneficial but not essential as full product training will be offered.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted