Tate have a vacancy for an E-Commerce Amazon Account Manager to manage and develop the online sales growth and distribution of laboratory products through Amazon Vendor and Seller portals.
This new position is very important to the Sales and Marketing Strategy. It's been formed to separate the business's Amazon trading from their other e-commerce platforms due to the comprehensive and dedicated account management required for a business of this size.
You will be responsible for maximising volume and revenue potential, increasing market share by promoting a larger range of competitively priced products and reaching a wider customer audience whilst ensuring stringent SLA processes meet Amazon's contractual expectations.
My client is a credible specialist business with supportive and encouraging leadership, ethical working practice and deliver commendable staff engagement through strong values, embedding well-being and rewarding their people through recognition, profit share and competitive benefits resulting in staff retention.
Your time will be split working from home and office based (in Cambridgeshire). We'd recommend use of own transport due to limited public transport in this area.
In this role you can expect to be:
- Owning the relationship with Amazon's Business Development Managers
- Controlling sales margins and be responsible for Amazon sales and profit delivery
- Increasing the online product range
- Maintaining accurate product descriptions and photography
- Managing Amazon warehouse fulfilment levels, advising on stock availability and monitoring online product quota
- Working closely with Sales, Marketing, Procurement and Finance
- Resolving customer complaints
- Resolving income shortfalls and account queries
- Working closely with colleagues handling other e-commerce platforms
Our ideal candidate for this new role will have:
- Previous experience in managing a high-volume Amazon account (essential)
- Strong commercial and financial acumen
- Strong analytical skills
- A background knowledge of Laboratory Products and Equipment (desirable)
In return, you can expect:
- Flexible working from home and office
- Annual tax-free profit share
- Competitive Salary (to be discussed personally with you)
- 26 Days hols + BH. Buy and sell scheme for 5 days a year too.
- Attendance bonus days off
- Private medical insurance
- Bike to work scheme
- Death in service
- Mediplan cash back towards dentists, opticians, clinics etc
- Contributory pension
- Share options
I would be very pleased to accept applications and to share your experience and success of developing a commercial business through the Amazon platform with my client.
Please use the APPLY button. I will aim to consult with you by phone or email within 3 working days.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted