Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria. Click here to get in touch with one of our consultants.
Temporary to permanent
£10.25 - £10.77 with overtime available
37.5 - 40 hours per week
Do you like working outside? And Would you enjoy the freedom in your next role to travel to different locations....as this role may be for you. Our client is looking for enthusiastic individuals who are looking to build a career in the construction industry. Full training will be given. No specific experience is necessary, but you must have a full clean driving license as you will be required to drive a company vehicle.
This is a role that you will be fully trained to do with ongoing development available so that you can progress. This role requires a self-motivated individual who likes every day to be different. You must be happy working outside in all weathers and happy to drive to different locations (within 75 miles)
The core hours are 7.30am to 4.30pm, however flexibility is required, as some jobs may take longer. You will also be required to cover and work overtime, during the busier periods.
- You will be working on-site at various location gathering samples and returning them to the Northampton laboratory to be tested
- Updating customers with the process and supporting with any questions they may have
- Prepare and present test data to your manager and customer
- Quality check your colleague's work
- Collecting equipment in Northampton and then travelling up to 75 miles to each job
- Completing up to 2 jobs per day and returning samples back to the Northampton lab
What we are looking for
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Good attention to detail and able to manage your own time efficiently
- Must have good IT skills when using Microsoft packages
- Must be dedicated and trustworthy
- Must enjoy learning and be looking for a career within this type of role
- Full clean drivers' licence
- Previous driving work or manual handling outdoor work is preferred but not essential
- Any experience within a similar role would be beneficial but not essential, the role will pay more for experience
We are seeking hardworking, dedicated individuals from Aylesford and surrounding areas, if this role excites you apply immediately, we will contact you to discuss your application. We are looking for candidates to interview and start ASAP.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.