We are looking for a training Administrator in Leamington Spa Lab.
The role will be an exciting and important one which involves the following responsibilities
- Deliver excellent compliance results in assigning curricular to roles, management of training records and associated assessments
- Strong detailed planning, organisation skills and time management and timely escalation of issues through formal channels, acting as a champion for the training team
- Provide proactive and accurate administrative support and communication for learning events, making sure the required facilities, equipment and materials are available and suitable for use
- Learn quickly, be proactive, support continuous improvement in identifying, suggesting and implementing changes through Quality approved channels
- Operate to high behavioural standards, build trusted relationships and practice good business ethics and ensure this positive reputation is maintained with external training providers
- Coordinate onboarding, communicate with all stakeholders, liaise with HR and Area Managers for new starter details and role requirements
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Experience working with a LMS platform e.g. Q-Pulse, ComplianceWire, SAP, etc.
- Experience using Intermediate/Advanced Microsoft Excel and Word
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail, with experience of delivering to objectives in a dynamic environment
If this sounds like you please upload your CV in Word format.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted