£40,000 plus retention bonus
18 month contract
We are seeking a highly competent and experienced Onboarding manager to join an incredible high profiled project based in Leamington Spa. The Onboarding Manager will be responsible for delivering a highly effective, robust and streamlined onboarding process.
The role will report to the Senior Resourcing Manager and will take ownership and accountability of managing the end to end onboarding lifecycle and work to ensure the onboarding HR systems are fit for purpose and working in conjunction with learning and development.
- Responsible for day to day running of the new starter onboarding
- Managing all Intake planning and monitoring and ensuring
- Responsible for all vetting and compliance processes and procedures
- Accountable for all IT and security onboarding processes i.e security cards, laptops
- Working closely with training to coordinate and facilitate training needs and assessments
- Supplier management and oversight of MI and compliance
- Developing best practice onboarding processes and procedures
- Working with suppliers across all compliance needs, actions and MI
- Working to ensure HR systems are accurate and supporting the onboarding process
- Coordinating and leading on projects within the onboarding teams as per the agreed timelinesThis role requires you to be experienced in overseeing all onboarding processes and procedures and taking ownership of providing new and improved processes to enhance the new starter journey.
The ideal candidate will possess;
- Experience of managing the full end to end employee onboarding process
- Knowledge and proven track record working with high volume starters and intake
- Experience in compliance and vetting practices (i.e DBS, ref checks)
- Proven experience in tracking new starters and reporting regularl
- Experience in working with internal training and leaderships teams to ensure training requirements are set ou
- Have exceptional organisational skills and pay attention to detai
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills with the ability to influence other
- Ability to prioritise work by taking the impact and scale of the work into consideration, as well as manage time effectively to meet deadline
- Entrepreneurial mindset and a willingness to get your hands dirt
- Sound IT skills including Excel
- Strong team-working and customer-focus ethic
You will need to be flexible in the role as you will be required to work at least one late shift per week, for example 14:30-23:00 or 15:00-23:30, and one weekend late shift each month.
Please submit your CV today!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted