On-boarding coordinator x2
My client is looking for 2 x on boarding coordinator's to support large scale recruitment. The ideal candidate will be based near Leamington Spa, have previous on-boarding experience and be able to support a new team.
The key responsibilities are as follows:
- Helping the on boarding Manager to ensure a seamless process
- Liaising with line managers regarding all new starters
- Issuing new starters with all necessary correspondence
- Sending out starter letters and feedback emails
- Managing candidate details on the HR system
- Arranging IT hardware and software to ensure all is in place prior to start date
- Co-ordinating Hub access
- Helping with the vetting process for all new starters
- Answering queries and questions from new employees
The role will involve some weekend work as the lab is open 7 days a week#
The position is paying £28-30k depending on experience.
If this sounds like you please upload your CV in word format.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted