We are currently working with an organisation that has been set up by the government in the response to the Covid-19 pandemic. If you want to be at the forefront of this crisis, and be part of history, please read on.
In order to ensure that the people strategy runs smoothly they need several HR Managers / HR Business Partners to join them. They will join on a fixed term contract for approximately 18 months, with the potential of the roles becoming permanent.
The business is situated in Leamington Spa, and these individuals will be needed in the office on a day to day basis.
Duties of the role include:
- Provide support to line managers in the implementation of the people plan, advising on key people processes
- Work collaboratively with colleagues in training and resourcing to ensure that their client's people plan requirements are factored in
- Identify the capability gaps within their client group and work with colleagues in training and resourcing to advise on routes to build, borrow or buy capability as required.
- Identify and implement innovative solutions to people issues within policy, particularly where there is a financial, or legal risk to the organisation
- Support and manage the HR aspect of organisational change programmes in line with the relevant policies
Specific skills and attributes needed:
- CIPD qualified (or working towards qualification)
- Stakeholder management - experience of partnering with dedicated business areas, advising on generic HR/people related matters
- Ability to deliver HR/people related training/development events
- Analytical skills - ability to extract management information, analyse and interpret the data utilising Excel as appropriate and make balanced recommendations on findings
- Employee relations management - confident in management of ER cases with ability to recognise key risks and provide commercial, risk-based advice to line managers
- Communication - able to communicate in a clear, concise and accurate manner using a range of media
The ideal characters for this role will be strong, have solid HR experience and be able to communicate effectively at all levels.
A salary of £40,000 is on offer, plus bonuses. If you think you may be suitable, please apply now.
Interviews to commence ASAP
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted