Customer Service Manager - (Scientific)
Our client an established and reputable scientific based company that provides a quality supply and support service to its customers are currently looking to recruit a Customer Service Manager to join their team. This is an important role in the company that oversees the customer order and support function of the business ensuring that deadlines are met and orders are processed effectively. Overseeing a small team you will be responsible for the smooth running and effectiveness of the department. This is a great company to work for that has good benefits and free parking.
Role: Customer Service Manager Where: Outskirts of Southampton Salary: c£35-37,000pa dependant on experience
Responsibilities will include:
- Planning and overseeing the daily workload for the team with a hands-on approach
- Training of staff to ensure they are working to their best ability and efficiency
- Ensuring all orders received are processed accurately and efficiently
- Liaising with other departments internally to ensure the timely processing of export orders
- Monitoring of tender completion deadlines and reporting of tender success
- Ensuring managed service contracts are run appropriately
- Attending of sales conferences as required
You will need:
- Previous experience within a similar role
- To be professional and hands on in your approach
- To be highly analytical and methodical with excellent attention to detail
- Good problem-solving skills
- Experience of managing a team
- The ability to build excellent working relationships with other departments
- Confident IT skills to an advanced level
- Previous experience of working for the NHS would be advantageous
- Previous experience of working within a scientific, medical or laboratory-based company or a scientific degree or relevant qualification is essential
If this role sounds of interest to you and you have the necessary skills and experience please don't hesitate to APPLY.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted