Senior Marketing Executive/Marketing Manager
£35K-£40K + Great Benefits
Based in Guildford, Surrey
Hybrid Working - 3 days from Home / 2 days in Office
A leading Consulting Firm based in Guildford, is currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Marketing Executive looking for the next step to a Marketing Manager OR if you are currently an experienced Marketing Manager.
This position will report into the Head of Sales, however, due to the collaborative nature of the role, it will require close working relationships with the Communications Manager and other internal stakeholders.
The core aim of this role is to utilise marketing channels to drive commercial activity for the retention and growth of business.
- Develop a brand strategy, positioning and cohesion between multiple product and acquired brands
- Identify opportunities to enhance brand positioning, working closely with the Communications Manager to utilise key relationships effectively
Plans, organises, and executes a full suite of events
- From idea to execution, creating, organising and delivering internal led events which are both digital and in-person
- Creates a programmes of external events, working with commercial team leads
Manage website and subsites
- Develop a web content strategy which makes efficient use of resources
- Work with external agencies to ensure sites showcase technology and services effectively
Manage social media channels
- Utilise social channels to manage and improve reputation, drive leads and engagement
- Develop a social media content strategy, using experience to indicate where paid advertising may be an effective channel for commercial value
Develop marketing campaigns to drive commercial revenue
Supporting tenders, managing budget, risk register, plans and reports
- Good understanding of brand positioning, execution and engagement
- Experience of quality control of copy and design content
- Experience of creative and cost-effective events management
- Understanding of WordPress CMS and basic content updates
- Ability to manage external agencies, resources and other partners
- Understanding of social media content strategy
- Track record in the design and delivery of creative and impactful omni-channel marketing campaigns
- Proven ability to work independently whilst proactively engaging with multiple stakeholders across different levels in a collaborative style
- Able to develop a budget, and maintaining accurate and up to date logs and records
- Ability to provide marketing subject matter expertise
- Good knowledge of current best practice in promotional and technical content marketing
- Ability to understand complex and technical issues and communicate them simply
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted