Demand Planner - 12 month contract - Hedge End - £25,000 - £30,000 - Flexible working from home
Our client an established and reputable company that is a world leader in their field holding a significant global market position are currently looking to recruit a Demand Planner on a 12-month contract.
This is a key role within the company where you will be spotting trends and any abnormal order placements and will be managing the maintenance of the demand plan to ensure strong stock availability.
As a Demand Planner, you will need to have experience within a similar role and be a confident and professional communicator at all levels.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop a robust and accurate Stock Keeping Unit level forecast through rigorous interrogation of sales and demand data
- Utilise SAP to deliver an effective and accurate rolling forecast in order to provide the information for supply and capacity planning, driving material ordering and finished product stock purchasing.
- Understanding the demand to be able to identify trends in ordering
- Resolution of any stock shortages
- Liaison with other departments to assist with the resolution of any issues
- Analysing and providing feedback on historic and current demand data to provide an accurate picture of demand vs sales
- Ensuring customer demand is not lost due to supply issues
You will need:
- Deep and detailed knowledge of demand planning and wider supply chain principles
- To be highly analytical with the ability to present data concisely
- A strong ability to manage and prioritise your workload
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to deal with people at all levels
- Confident IT skills including MS Office, Advanced Excel, ERP forecasting systems, SAP would be an advantage
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted