Are you looking for your new role as a Marketing Co ordinator? Tate are working with a fantastic local business to recruit a Marketing co ordinator to their growing business on a full time basis. Development and opportunitiesAs you work to deliver engaging marketing campaigns you will build your essential skills in campaign creation and implementation, seeing a project through from conception to completion.
Skills focusWith a sound knowledge and understanding of all core marketing disciplines and the ability to project manage key marketing campaigns, you will be a great fit for this Marketing Executive role.
Roles & Responsibilities
General skillsAs a Marketing Executive you will have:
- Excellent working knowledge of all core marketing areas including; content marketing, copywriting, print, multi-media, digital & social media. Direct marketing and overall promotional marketing.
- Excellent time management and prioritisation abilities with the ability to control multifarious projects.
- Project/campaign management experience.
- The ability to work well with cross-departmental team members enabling collaboration, advice sharing and collaboration.
- Strong researching capabilities.
- The ability to process, delegate and prioritise tasks in an organised and proactive manner.
- The ability to use software packages competently including;Excel Popwerpoint, Word, Adobe Suite and Photoshop
Personal traitsTo be a good fit for this Marketing Executive role you will have:
- Strong working knowledge of all core marketing disciplines.
- Strong proofreading and copywriting abilities.
- Strategic thinking abilities.
- Commercial awareness.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proactive and enthusiastic work ethic.
- Experience of using metrics for reporting and driving performance.
- Thorough and methodical attention to detail.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Problem solving skills and initiative.
- Adaptability to change and possess a willingness to embrace new ideas and processes.
- Enthusiasm to develop your own skills and knowledge.
- The ability to accept and action feedback.
- Calm demeanour and the ability to work well under pressure.
- The capacity to make quick but rational decisions.
- Ensure the effective distribution of marketing materials and communications both internally and externally.
- Evaluate and review marketing campaigns, advertising and optimisation metrics to ensure campaigns are effective, reacting quickly to pivot and revise a campaigns course where needed.
- Track marketing performance and return on investment and prepare regular reports for management personnel.
- Utilise the company CRM database for marketing campaigns and reporting purposes.
- Understand and maintain the corporate brand in all marketing initiatives and campaigns.
- Take ownership of specified marketing campaigns and initiatives as required.
- Conduct market research including the creation, sourcing and utilisation of key focus groups and questionnaires.
- Continuously seek new or expanded revenue opportunities for the organisation.
- Collaborate on the concepting, development and implementation of marketing plans and strategies, product concepts and promotional programs to drive interest and sales.
- Work alongside external creative teams in a variety of disciplines and draw upon this trusted talent pool on long-term and short-term campaigns as required.
- Work on all core marketing disciplines including web based content, content marketing, copywriting, print, multi-media, digital & social media. Direct marketing and overall promotional marketing, project and supplier management and marketing planning to deliver engaging campaigns.
Essential ● 2-4 years' experience in a marketing role.● Fluent level of English both spoken and written.
Desirable A bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Psychology, English or a Business-related subject.
Development and opportunitiesWith lots of scope for professional growth and career progression this Marketing Executive position is the ideal role for a motivated marketing professional, determined to build a robust and rewarding career. If this sounds like you, apply today.
Skills focusTake responsibility for the delivery of key marketing initiatives and the project management of end to end marketing campaigns in this Marketing Executive role. If you are ready for a varied and creative role that requires dedication and outstanding organisational skills, submit your application today.
Please call the office on 01392 432 861 to hear more!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted