£24,000 - £29,000 DOE
Location - Lincoln
A unique full-time permanent opportunity to join an expanding superb Wealth Management organisation based in Lincoln.
To support the business and financial planners in delivering an excellent service to clients. The successful candidate will be qualified with RO1. The key areas of responsibilities will include:
- Client Servicing and ongoing reviews
- Business processing
- General administration
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and electronic diary management
- Knowledge of financial services products and basic compliance requirements
- Interpersonal skills to develop and maintain client trust and inspire confidence
- Excellent communicator (both verbal and written and numerate)
- Highly organised, methodical and disciplined. Able to prioritise and plan workload
- Self-motivated and takes personal responsibility for completing tasks
- Understands importance of compliance and works within defined business processes
- Adopts a positive attitude, willing to assist other team members when busy
- Able to work under pressure on occasion to meet deadlines
- Has professional integrity and cares about quality of service delivered to clients
- Assists clients and financial planners alike with enthusiasm, respect, and empathy
- Able to work independently once training on specific tasks has been completed
- Uses initiative appropriately without acting outside of role remit/crossing regulatory boundaries
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to achieve agreed outcomes without excessive supervision
- Able to evidence expertise with audio typing/correspondence raising and diary management
- At least 2 years working within a financial planning environment - Essential
- At least 2 years administration/customer service/account management - Desirable
To apply for this position please click on the link below!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search