£19,000 - £23,000 DOE
Location - Lincoln
A unique permanent full-time opportunity to join an expanding superb Wealth Management organisation based in Lincoln.
To support the business, Paraplanner and Financial Planners in delivering an excellent service to clients.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record working within a financial planning environment.
- Handling administration related queries on behalf of Paraplanners
- Assisting the Paraplanners with preparation for client meetings
- Creating and maintaining client files to the required compliance standards
- Sending letters of authority and gathering accurate information as per advice process
- Producing portfolio valuations as requested by Paraplanners
- Checking accuracy and completeness of documents before processing/submission including anti-money laundering requirements
- Checking policy documents and contracts notes
- Accurately recording fees
- Maintaining the client portal
- Filtering financial planners information
- Ensuring all fund switches, rebalances and other transactions are carried out accurately
- Maintaining Excel spreadsheets
- Completing timesheets
- Understanding and adhering to the Financial Conduct Authority Tier 1 Conduct rules
- Identifying and escalating issues to the Money Laundering Reporting Officer
A proven track record working within a financial planning environment
- Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Knowledge of financial services products and the basic compliance requirements
- Good communicator both verbally and written with a pleasant telephone manner and numerate
- Highly organised, methodical and disciplined
- Self motivated
- Able to work under pressure and working to deadlines
To apply for this position please click on the below link
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted