Financial Administrator £12k to £16k, Hertfordshire plus benefits
Our client, a reputable and traditional practice of financial experts currently on the search for an attentive and career hungry administrator to join their busy and friendly team!
This is an outstanding opportunity to gain an insight into building a career as a Paraplanner or Financial advisor and to gain the knowledge needed to flourish in a lucrative and progressive career!!
Are you ready to be challenged?
Daily activities will include, but not be exhausted of:-
- Liaising with clients over the phone, via email
- Preparation of reports, letters and general correspondence
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post
- Maintenance of records using an in-house data base
- Filling, photocopying, scanning and faxing
- Preparation of client packs
- Uploading and creation of material to website and social media
- Other general administrative tasks as and when required to meet the needs of the team
Skills and experience:-
- A demonstrable interest in Financial services
- A proactive and personable nature with the ability to think outside the box
- High attention to detail
- Computer literate - Word and Excel
- Able to work as part of a team as well as on own initiative
- Lots of enthusiasm!
N.B Due to the location of office you must be a driver and vehicle owner.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted