The role is paying between £27,700-£30,700.
A six-month contract opportunity has arisen to be part of a unique and world class global University organisation. The role would be working in partnership to support the continued fight against Covid-19. The position would suit candidates who currently have or are working towards a scientific degree and will allow them practical insight into a high throughput laboratory.
Main duties and responsibilities within the role;
- Day-to-day support, management, and maintenance of LIMS
- Proactively preventing information system failures; securing and stabilising our systems
- Providing outstanding laboratory service (ensuring issues and technical problems are managed quickly and efficiently)
- Analyse, format and present complicated and sensitive data from the laboratory's computing systems as simple and comprehensible information
- Master data creation, review and validation
- Live support of implementations in US O and P locations
- LIMS specialist/key user for the O&P business
- Training for LIMS
- Troubleshooting for LIMS
- Assist with Lean implementation
We are looking for candidates to display the following qualifications and ideal experience;
- IT/Biomedical Sciences Degree
- Experience with using extensive laboratory/ hospital computer systems
- Hands on experience in lab informatics
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Lab Information Management Systems (LIMS)
- Happy to work within a team and be a team player
- Ability to communicate with co-workers and display problem-solving and analytical skills
- Flexible to work shift hours and shift working patterns (a must)
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted