Have you got great administration skills within the Criminal Justice industry? We are looking for a Case Administrator to support Case Management/Resettlement Services by providing excellent administrative Support to Resettlement Services to deliver the expectations of the Community Rehabilitation Companies
- Maintaining service user records
- Providing administration support to case level processes
- Allocation and monitoring of Resettlement Plans
- Assist in the compilation of statistical information as required
You must have previous experience in the following to apply for this role
- Administrative experience in a high-volume environment
- Experience of working within a criminal justice setting
- Experience of working with and using IT systems
- Working under pressure
- Educated to GCSE or equivalent in English and Maths
This is a part time permanent working 18.5 hours per week and you will be required to undergo a strict vetting process. The starting salary is pro rata £9,105 (£18,210) The hours must be worked over a minimum of 3 days.
Please click on the link below to apply
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted