If there was ever an opportunity to kick-start or further enrich your customer service career, this is it. Becoming a Customer Service Advisor with ReAssure part of the Phoenix Group at their office in Southampton, provides a great full-time position, with a company that is dedicated to offering you career progression opportunities.
We are looking for someone with excellent people skills, listening skills and communication techniques to be the first point of contact for our customers at ReAssure. This position is perfect for you if you enjoy helping people and get job satisfaction problem solving for them. We'll value your strong data entry skills and confidence to enter information quickly and accuracy, while working well as part of our team.
This is a Fixed Term contact until the end of the year and starts on Monday 29th March with a competitive salary. ReAssure offer an attractive benefits package for all permanent employees, including 27 days' holiday + bank holidays, contributory pension scheme, Private Medical Insurance plus a range of flexible benefits for you to choose from. The hours are full time, Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm
Located in the friendly and supportive Contact Centre, as a Customer Service Advisor, you will have:
- The ability and motivation to work to set key performance indicators (KPls) and performance targets
- The ability to work well under pressure, manage your own workload, and have the ability to prioritise the tasks that are the most important
- The ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines
- Excellent communication - oral and written and a good telephone manner
- Excellent listening skills
- An ability to be empathetic to the customer
- Have a natural desire and passion to help customers and come to an efficient resolution with an ownership of the customer's problem
- Ability to work between multiple operating systems
- Basic computer literacy and keyboard skills
- A good knowledge of basic Microsoft Word, Excel and familiarity with using the internet
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be:
- Efficient and accurate in your work
- Positive and approachable in your manner
- A good team player
- Enthusiasm to develop your skills and knowledge
- Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas and processes
- Provide an outstanding service experience to customers by managing various inbound queries that could relate to anything specific to the business, team and/or sector you're working in
- Ensure you are providing each and every customer with an enjoyable customer service experience, by providing a high level of customer care and attention at all times
- As a representative of the company, you will contribute to the lasting impression a customer will have and so it is important that you consistently demonstrate the values and behaviours of the business you're working for to ensure their service experience leaves a positive lasting impression
- Build long-lasting professional relationships with customers that will exceed their expectations and you will demonstrate this in managing both inbound and/or outbound customer queries
- Take ownership of customer problems, solving them at first point of contact and escalate when required
- Complete data entry and processing; you will maintain data entry protocols and carefully record other information throughout your day
- Deal with customer data ethically and in accordance with relevant requirements to the industry you're working in.
So, if you are looking for a challenging role where you can expand your skill set with a company that will support your career progression, then this could be the perfect job for you. Located in the City Centre of Southampton - SO15 1GH
Get in touch with us today.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted