We are looking for a Commercial Analyst to join a leading automotive manufacturer in Milton Keynes.
This role is a combination of analytical and commercial duties. You will support all departments, providing continuous market insights and managing business reporting of KPI's. you'll be responsible for building relationships with various stakeholders and employees within the business. Building trust and credibility is a huge part of this role. You will Interpret and interrogate various data sources, providing market and product competitiveness insight, buyer profiling and purchase behaviour analysis as well as supporting with many other business projects.
You must be able to able to translate complex information in a clear, concise, and meaningful way and strong excel skills are essential!
As Commercial Analyst, some of your duties will include:
- Creation, distribution, and maintenance of all sales/market insight & reporting on a daily basis
- Regular research and analysis of the market, producing management information and reports identifying future opportunities and risks
- Manipulate and analyse sales performance data and use it to produce insightful information
- Report on product competitiveness in terms of equipment levels, pricing and consumer offers with identification of risks and opportunities and create strategic recommendations for improvements
- Produce analysis of buyer profiles
Skills and experience required:
- Numerically astute - logical thinker with ability to manipulate data to produce clear, concise conclusions
- Experience in analysis of pricing competitiveness and market statistics
- Commercially astute and flexible approach
- Ability to manage multiple projects across different product types
- Advanced MS Excel skill, proficient in MS PowerPoint and Word
- Able to deliver projects and tasks autonomously without continuous supervision
Salary - up to £30,000 depending on experience and excellent benefits.
This is a newly created role but forms part of a well-established team. If you're looking for variety and autonomy this could be the perfect role for you!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted