If you have experience and a passion for sales, marketing and business development opportunities, and you are looking for an exciting new opportunity where you can work autonomously and really make a difference then this could be the role for you.
At Tate we believe that everyone is different and with this in mind that we offer a mixture of flexible working solutions. Enabling our people to work from home whilst utilising the latest technology, we ensure that communication channels are always open and everyone feels part our friendly and supportive team.
We are an ambitious, agile, innovative business who welcomes our people to share new ideas and collaborate across the business.
We are consultative experts in office recruitment, providing high-calibre candidates to a variety of roles including Administration, HR, Finance, PA / EA, Marketing, Customer Service, and Reception.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a Consultant to join the Bournemouth office in a business development focused role, building long term relationships with clients and candidates.
The Consultant role is a fast paced and varied position where no two days are the same and includes
- Developing a sales pipeline, actively seeking new business opportunities
- Creating, developing and executing marketing plans
- Sourcing, attracting and interviewing candidates, building a candidate network
- Supporting applicants through the recruitment process, offering advice and support
- Researching market news and trends to make informed business decisions
This role would suit someone with
- A track record of developing business relationships and experience of business development, ideally gained within a recruitment environment.
- Excellent communication skills - working with clients, candidates and stakeholders
- High level of drive and desire to succeed
- The desire to plan out and manage own workload, focusing on results
In return for your hard work and collaborative approach, you will be awarded an excellent salary, benefits and earning potential working within a very supportive business.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted