Data Analyst - 2 x 12 month Fixed Term Contracts, £24-32k, based in Chandlers Ford
£24k to £32k
12 Month FTCs x 2
36.25hrs per week, Mon to Fri
Casual dress code
Working within the Data Model Change Control team and closely with the Product Description Data acquisition team; the role will define and enhance the Group Data Model which is used to collect all customer selling data. The focus will be to make the customer journey easier, more inspiring and to enable self-choice across all our channels.
Role Accountabilities and Objectives will involve:
- Reviewing requests for changes to the PIM Data Model
- Supporting data migration onto the data model by processing their requests.
- Identifying areas of the data model that need improving
- Using currently defined principles to guide decision making.
- Communicating with stakeholders to ensure they understand the decisions made
- Supporting our offshore team (TCS) with configuration of approved changes to the Data model.
- Conducting impact analysis for any medium - high impact changes.
- Analysing data requests to make sure consistency is being applied throughout the data model.
- Proven experience of working in a mid to large corporate environment.
- Experience in working with data.
- Ability to communicate and influence at all levels in a multicultural environment.
- Ability to work under pressure and to challenging deadlines in a changeable environment.
- Strong Knowledge of Excel including formulae and data manipulation
- Knowledge of Excel VBA
- Knowledge of DIY product ranges.
- Knowledge of how to optimise content for driving digital engagement.
- Experience of working on complex Business Change and Transformation programmes. In depth technical knowledge of PIM (Product Information Management) solutions.
- Working knowledge of French or Polish
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted