** Clinical Quality Assurance Executive - Laboratory**
Immediate Start and Interviews
Competitive Salary offered based on exp
Our client, within the Healthcare/Medical science field, currently have a brand-new opening for an experienced HCPC registered Clincal Quality Assurance Executive. This a great role within a company who is currently expanding the team in Office.
- Experience with requirements of ISO 15189 Standard
- Supervision and improvement of quality processes.
- Implementation of informatics and quality processes in a lab setting.
- Daily monitoring of records, compliance with audit requirements.
- Keeping track of calibration and PQ requirements of equipment and instruments.
- Verifying and validating new tests or instruments.
- Conducting QC & QA evaluations and ensuring laboratory staff follow quality standards.
- Carrying out departmental quality audit programs.
- Analysing weekly and monthly lab data- processes, numbers, quality objectives, etc.
- Maintaining the Quality Manual and confirming the rectification of errors.
- Performing quality checks on incoming laboratory material as per defined protocols.
- Ensuring proper archival of samples.
- Ensuring maintenance of all Forms and Registers as per the Laboratory SOPs.
- Education in Biomedical Sciences/ Genetic Sciences would be a distinctive advantage
- HCPC registered
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search