** Biotechnology /Microbiology Graduates **
Immediate Start - Salary negotiable based on experience
Guildford, Surrey Based
We are currently recruiting for a number Laboratory Technician's to undertake a variety of laboratory procedures for molecular and genetic testing. Our client will consider recent Biotechnology graduates or experienced Lab Technicians.
The goal is to optimize lab procedures and succeed in producing reliable and vital results that can be used to make a difference.
- Receive, label and analyse samples (blood, toxic, tissue etc.)
- Execute laboratory work according standard procedures (SOP), make observations and interpret findings
- Record all data and results in specified forms (paper and electronic) with accuracy and responsibility
- Maintain equipment by following operating instructions and proper cleaning, maintaining supplies and calling for repairs
- Assist in keeping laboratory supplies ready by inventorying stock, placing orders and verifying receipt
- Ensure that all safety guidelines are always followed strictly and maintain a clean and orderly environment
- Experience in operating laboratory equipment like Ion-Proton, PCR, etc is an advantage.
- Must have Knowledge of quality, health, safety and environment systems, preventative measures and laboratory best practices
- Working knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel) and database systems
- Ability to work autonomously and under pressure
- Degree in Biotechnology OR Microbiology is a MUST for these roles
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search