Finance Administrator -Part Time- Hedge End - £11.00 - £12.50 per hour - Depending on experience 20 hours per week, ideally over 5 days (school hours considered) Monday to Friday but this is flexible.
We are delighted to be recruiting for a lovely small family-run business based in Hedge End that requires an experienced finance administrator on a part time basis, ideally with knowledge of Xero.
You must also have payroll experience as this is currently outsourced, however they intend to bring it in-house, and other accounts experience would be beneficial.
- General Administration
- Weekly and monthly payroll
- Sales and purchase ledgers
- Raising of sales invoices
- Making regular supplier payments
- Banking and bank reconciliation
- VAT returns
- Assist with month-end and year-end procedures
- Answering invoice queries
Key skills and Experience
- Experience of accounting systems and payroll - Xero
- Experience of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Happy to work in a small team
- Part time role with flexible hours
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted