Tate is currently seeking a Quality Officer, paying between £26,000 and £28,000, based in Milton Keynes to help support a high-profile project created in response to the covid pandemic.
The role is to start ASAP on a 9 month contract, with a 5 day working week which could fall over weekends.
The Quality Officer will work as part of small team to support Quality, Health and Safety activities across the business. The Quality Department aims to support all departments in building and employing effective policies, procedures, controls and monitoring systems to ensure a high service level to clients and service users while maintaining and continually improving the quality management system.
Duties will include the following:
- Develop, implement, and control policies, procedures and documentation required by ISO 9001 and ISO 15189 certification and accreditation.
- All aspects of document control, including performing quality approvals for Standard Operating Procedures, policies, manuals and risk assessments.
- Report and investigate incidents and non-conformances.
- Monitor and follow up on the effectiveness of corrective actions applied.
- Perform internal audits to the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 15189:2012 and HTA standards and UKBC documented processes.
- Provide data & support to the QHSE Director for management review meetings.
- Update and deliver training presentations and materials relating to all aspects of the quality management system, including quality Inductions for all new staff.
- Participate in regular quality meetings and provide status reports and updates to the Director.
- Work with the procurement team to establish quality requirements of external suppliers' products and services.
- Must work in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 15189, HTA and UKBC defined procedural documentation relevant to the position and workplace.
The client is seeking a candidate with a background within quality and more specifically quality surrounding processes and best practice. You will have extensive internal auditing experience and have working to ISO standards. It is essential for you to have worked to ISO9001, but ISO 15189 and 17052 would be an advantage. Highly process driven, analytical and have great problem-solving skills. Excellent communication, confidence with report writing as well as the ability to work within a team.
If you are a Quality Officer based in the Milton Keynes area please do apply, this will be an exciting opportunity to get involved in the counties covid response!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted