Our client a leading hospital practice based in Cambridge is looking for an experienced Occupational Health Advisor to start in an ongoing temporary position ASAP
Key duties and responsibilities:
- To ensure the delivery of quality standards of Occupational Health service to all Trust staff and other contracted clients.
- To provide clinical advice and practice that is based on the specialist knowledge and skills of Occupational Health Nursing
- Undertake and manage own caseload of management referrals, staff screening, contact tracing cases in accordance with Occupational Health policies, organising case conferences and meetings with the relevant personnel.
- Take responsibility without supervision for monitoring interventions for the care of clients within the working environment.
- To provide a service to both clients and managers to enable employees to safely fulfill their role and facilitate their safe and or early return to work where possible.
- Generate and disseminate effective management reports to referring managers where consent has been granted and maintain.
- Provide screening reports, maintain databases, and provide feedback in relation to infectious and communicable diseases for CUH staff and other contracted clients.
- To contribute to the promotion of positive working relationships within the team and ensure timely communication between clients, managers, and colleagues.
- To communicate with specialist departments within CUH and outside agencies to request reports and share information, especially in relation to pandemics and other infectious outbreaks or exposures
- Accept accountability and responsibility for the management and effectiveness of the clinical service on a day-to-day basis in the absence of a more senior member of staff, recognizing appropriate skill mix, staffing levels and staff competency, in order to deliver a quality service.
- Delegate appropriately and give constructive feedback to direct reports and colleagues.
- Maintain effective and efficient communication with the senior lead nurse and locality nurse manager and other members of the multi-disciplinary team, on issues relating to the department.
- Liaise/benchmark with other Occupational Health departments and agencies, sharing ideas and findings as team/departmental meetings.
- To assist in the collation of Occupational Health information including computerised data.
- Effective Line management of direct reports and individuals within the OH team
If you have the above experience please submit your CV today
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted