I'm looking for an experience MI Analyst to support a project for 6 months working from home, salary up to £35,000 PA. You will proactively support the Account Director and Business Analyst team in preparation and provision of Management Information to both internal and external customers. To develop and deliver routine MI requests and reports.
- To develop and deliver standard and routine MI reports in line with the annual reporting calendar and in response to ad-hoc reporting requests. This will be achieved by utilising a range of staffing databases/systems.
- Support the MI Analysts in the development and delivery of more complex and ad-hoc reporting requirements where frameworks may not exist and data is coming from a variety of complex sources.
- On receipt of MI requests, clarify requirements, identify options to progress, prioritise and plan the work required. Update stakeholders to ensure delivery against agreed time-lines and complete necessary checks to ensure the quality and accuracy of the information provided.
- To support the delivery of statistical information, interpretation of data and the presentation of Management Information to meet the needs of internal customers.
- Collecting, manipulating and managing large datasets using various tools: Excel, Excel VBA,SAS, MS SQL,Job Science and EvoPIMS MI (in-house system).
- To provide statistical data for external customers These requests can be in the form of the completion of surveys, reports or just data.
- To identify opportunities for continuous improvement in the development, delivery and maintenance of MI reporting.
- A critical aspect of this role is the requirement to liaise with a wide range of staff at all levels within the Project Team, requiring a high level of confidentiality and discretion.
The successful candidate must have:
- Previous experience of business analysis, client facing role
- Prioritising requirements and measuring that they have been achieved
- Experience with an/or knowledge of workforce management software
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search