Tate Recruitment is seeking a PA to Senior Leadership Team to support a high-profile project that has been set-up in response to the Covid-19 pandemic based in the Leamington Spa area . The role will be paying a salary of between £26,000- 28,000 with two 10% bonuses throughout the year.
Initially this position will be offered on a 18 month fixed term contract, but does have the potential to be made permanent.
The role will be supporting 5 of the senior leadership team with the following:
- Complex and interchangeable diary management
- Supporting the EA with corporate governance as well as agendas and board meetings
- Booking travel arrangements and producing itineraries
- Developing content for presentations
- Organising events and liaising with appropriate internal and external parties
- Gate keeping for the team and being the first point of contact
- Stepping in for the EA during absences and holiday
This is a very exciting opportunity for an experienced PA, who would like to be part of an incredible project, and also welcomes a challenge. The ideal candidate will have the following:
- The confidence working to support a team of direct reports
- Experience of working with confidential information
- Builds relationships quickly with Senior Heads
- Ability to work well in a team
- Experience of diary management and the standard PA duties
If you are a PA who is looking for their next opportunity and who would relish being part of the covid response, please apply directly to the advert with a copy of your CV!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted