Packaging and Labelling Technician
Full Time, Monday to Friday
Temporary (12 months initially)
£9.00 - £10.88 per hour
Tate are currently working with a world leading company, within the Pharmaceutical industry, to recruit a Packaging and Labelling Technician.
The main purpose of this role is to accurately package clinical trial supplies, utilising packaging batch records and diagrams to pack solid dosage forms, and label them, prior to assembly into patient/treatment packs.
- Set up and operate equipment to bottle-fill or hand-fill solid dosage forms into containers.
- Label finished dosage forms
- Engage with the Packaging Coordinator to develop practical and efficient packaging designs of Clinical Supplies to support studies.
- Ensure the Packaging Diagram contains sufficient detail regarding the packaging to be completed.
- Engage with Packaging Coordinator and prepare packaging batch record documentation to support internal packaging operations.
- Using modules within the currently approved inventory system, fulfil Packaging Requests following the completion of primary and/or secondary packaging operations.
- Accurately complete packaging documentation and associated forms to support packaging operations.
- Update the local planning schedule with the progress of work and immediately raise issues to meet timelines.
- Work with Inventory Management and Quality Assurance to co-ordinate and drive the progress of the packaging operation to ensure timelines are met.
- Carry out a completion review of packaging documentation.
- Support the packaging of stability packaging requests.
- Deliver excellent customer service and consistently strive to meet commitments to customers and optimize operational effectiveness.
- Support safety inspections.
- Demonstrate a 'patient focused' and 'quality culture' approach to packaging and labelling operations.
Prior Skills/Experience Preferred:
- Demonstrated work experience which has incorporated handling/ dispensing dosage forms, e.g. retail or hospital pharmacy.
- Relevant industry experience.
- Experience of primary and secondary packaging in a GMP environment.
- Label production experience.
- Experience using Clinicopia or other relevant software.
- Experience working in a clinical supply chain.
- Strong IT skills and competent in the use of email and MS Office applications.
- Attention to detail; ability to work with accuracy.
- Self-motivated to complete work on schedule.
- Ability to take ownership of various tasks and work autonomously
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Enthusiastic, approachable, energetic and effective in a team environment.
- Willing to learn from others and share knowledge.
- Adheres to high standards, and consistently focuses on customers and quality.
- Adaptable to changing priorities.
- Punctual and diligent.
To express interest in this opportunity, please apply today, or contact Tate for more information; 01582 692 543
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted