Salary circa £35k plus benefits
Our client is a leading health care professional in the industry currently looking for an experienced Project Coordinator to join their successful team.
- Project management of logistics and documentation for Sales manager and sales team
- Support and plan regional and international exhibitions and training events
- Pre and Post event admin support including delegate management
- Working closely with marketing - tracking marketing materials
- Administrative support
- Raising purchase orders
- Overseeing ongoing projects
- Working with internal and external clients
- Ability to successfully project manage multiple projects within agreed time scales
- Excellent communication skills
- Hands on approach
- PowerPoint presentation experience
- Good IT skills such as Excel
- Experience of digital platforms
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Pharmaceutical background would be desirable
- Understanding of PMCPA code of practice desirable
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted