HR Advisor/Administrator Abingdon £25/30k (pro rata 6-month contract)
We are looking for an experienced HR Administrator/Advisor who can support and hit the ground running in this busy and varied contract role. You will be available immediately and be happy to be flexible within a hybrid role, some office based and some remote working. You will be supporting a small team with effective HR and Administration support. The ability to naturally collaborate with people is key and the ability to smoothly adapt and roll your sleeves up to offer seamless support is essential.
- Supporting with Payroll queries and processes- Calculations and checking statutory payments
- HR Administration to include; offer letters and contracts
- Policy and procedure reviews and refine leavers
- Recruitment support
- Administration and Coordination of HR Support and advice and project work
- Database Management
- Recording holiday allowances and sickness
- HR Administration experience
- Use of HR database
- Competent in Excel and Word and Goggle docs including merges and data manipulation
- Experience of problem-solving HR queries including payroll
- Ability to calculate prorated pay and accrued holiday
- Knowledge of statutory procedures - maternity/sickness/holidays/leavers processes
- Good customer service skills - on calls/Zoom
- Organised - calm when managing multiple tasks
- High attention to detail
- Flexible and a good team player
- Owns problems and resolves issues in a timely manner
- Some employment law experience
- Ability and competent to advice managers and teams
- Experience of HR activities from recruitment to exit
- Ability to create documents and templates using HR knowledge and experience
- Ability to work on HR projects
- CIPD qualified or studying
This is a 6-month fixed term contract role that will offer the right person an immediate start. Able to be flexible and work in a Covid safe office and remotely at times. This would really suit and experienced HR Administrator looking to develop their skills and have exposure to working on some really new and exciting projects. Please only apply if you are available to start immediately and can commit to the duration of the contract.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted