Administrator/Receptionist (Maternity Cover) Winchester £21/23k pro rata the contract
A vibrant and forward-thinking team are looking for an Administrator to support them covering a maternity leave. They are looking for a proactive and efficient experienced Administrator to. The role is varied, busy and fun. This will initially be a hybrid role with a mix of working from home and going to the office until the current restrictions allow to be in the office on a full-time basis.
The Role: This is a full-time role- Monday to Friday- 9am until 5.30pm. You will need a full driving licence and access to a car.
You will support the Business Operations and Administration Manager in the delivery of a smooth and effective administration service.
- Receptionist for all incoming calls
- Managing the email inbox for all external and internal enquiries
- Carrying out financial activities including checking the receipt of remittances, entering invoices on systems, processing payments, credit control, raising invoices and credit notes;
- Booking hotel accommodation
- Assisting with H&S tasks, such as booking training
- Managing receipt and administration of consumables and journals including monitoring and ordering supplies and payments;
- Database Management
- Supporting the day-to-day general maintenance of the building ensuring it is safe and provides good working conditions (with respect to safe Covid-19 working arrangements)
- General Administration to support all teams
- Proven experience within a combined Receptionist and Administrative role
- Demonstrable experience of working independently and remotely
- Strong initiative to tasks without direct supervision
- Excellent attention to detail and thorough in your approach
- Comprehensive use of MS Office packages
- Free fitness classes- when restrictions lifted
- Company funded regular social events (when restrictions are lifted)
- Access to Employee Assisted Programme
- Mental Health first-aiders on hand
- Dog friendly office
This contract role will ideally start in March through until November. Please only apply if you can commit to the contract duration.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted