Business Process Analyst - 18 month FTC
Salary £27k to £30k
Our client is going through a period of growth within their business and they currently have an opportunity for a Business Process Analyst to join their team. This is a new role that has been created and will be an 18-month FTC initially.
Job role -
- Analyse and optimise current operational processes, policies and procedures in place
- Look at efficiency's within the business
- Provide tools and resources to promote best practises within the business
- Create a uninformed approach across all departments
- Working with internal managers and peers to best understand what is working and what needs changing
- Updating documents and follow change control processes
- Implement and deliver changes
- Project manage new procedures and delivery time scales
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Ability to work to timescales
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external customers
- Understand processes and road mapping
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Team player
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted