Tate are proud to be working in partnership with a leading Public Sector organisation in their recruitment for Call Assistants at their Exeter HQ
This is a newly created role to assist the team in the contact centre and deal with the increased call volumes due to the current pandemic.
We are looking for people with a strong customer service and contact centre background that can hit the ground running.
To be the first point of contact within the Emergency Operations Centre and triage calls for the emergency team.
Please Note - This role is working on a rota including weekends, night shifts and bank holidays.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
* To assist the passing of messages to facilitate ambulance response to the procedural standard set.
* Maintain patient and Trust confidentiality in line with the Data Protection Act, the Trust's Code of Ethics, Confidentiality policy and Caldicott procedures.
* To operate telephony equipment specific to role, fax, radio and other communications equipment as required and in accordance with Trust Service Orders and procedures..
* To undertake general clerical duties including the receipt and documentation of telephone calls.
. * To deliver excellent levels of customer service at all times.
* To carry out other duties as and when required.
These roles are to start on 18th of January and you must be available for training on thid date, the roles will run to the end of March 2021
An Enhanced DBS Certificate will need to be obtained for this role.
For more information call 01392 432 861
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted