Salary £24k to £26k
Our client is a successful and growing company within their industry. A new position has been created for a Channel Sales Coordinator to join their busy team dealing with export and shipping.
Fantastic opportunity for someone with the right skills to join this company and be part of the post Brexit transformation journey within the company.
- Dealing with the online, retail and export customers
- Booking in orders
- Sales support
- Customer service
- Working closely with the Sales Account Managers
- Coordinate documentation including certificates and clearance
- Working with external parties such as carriers and couriers / shipping
- Dealing with queries and lead times
- Working with internal teams
- Order processing
Ideal candidate -
- Experience of working within a sales and customer support role
- Export and online retail customer experience
- Knowledge of deliveries in the UK and outside of the UK
- Clearance check knowledge - certificates
- Strong Admin skills including Excel
- Team player
- Able to prioritise work loads
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted