My client is looking for a number of supervisor's with strong managerial skills
The role will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of a section associated with the Covid-19 daily testing of samples. The main responsibility is to oversee staff and ensure the work in the laboratory is undertaken safely, efficiently and to the quality standards required. You must be able to assist with troubleshooting and helping to ensure the validity and quality of results to the highest standards.
These positions require enthusiastic individuals, who are proven team player's with experience in molecular biology methods and people management. The post holder will be responsible for liaising between the Training/Quality coordinator and the Section Supervisors, regularly reviewing the training processes and maintaining competencies. This role will also require you to line manage a team of staff to aid development and progression. The lab will be open 27/4 so the chosen candidates will need to be willing to do day and night shifts.
The ideal candidate will have the following
- BSc Honours degree in a biological science
- Experience of maintaining documents and procedures within laboratory accreditation specifications
- Knowledge and experience of Health & Safety regulations
- Exceptional organisational, communication and team-working skills
- Experience of training and supervision of staff in a laboratory setting
- Experience of line managing people
- Positive attitude with proven problem-solving skills
- Willingness to participate in 24/7 shift working as required
If this sounds like you please upload a CV in word format.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted