Out of Hours Administrator - Urgent Care and Response Team - £21k Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Working within a fast paced and accuracy critical out of hours response team, your position as Urgent Care and Response Team Administrator is a vital one in the support of this rapidly expanding company whose main priority is to assist the NHS, private hospitals and trusts in these unprecedented times.
Based in Hemel Hempstead and within COVID safe offices your working hours will be from 8.00pm through to 8.00am. and in a 4 day on and 4 day off capacity.
Out of Hours activities will include, but not be exhausted of:-
- Input and transfer of information into internal databases
- Liaising with external teams and chasing reports
- Compilation of data and assurance of its accuracy
- Adhering to strict SLA's and providing timely response
Skills and experience:-
- Strong communication skills: written and verbal
- High and demonstrated levels of accuracy
- Good organisation skills; maximising productivity of self and others
- Knowledge of MS Excel, Word and other packages
- Proven ability to manage situations and / or problem resolution in timely manner and against SLA's.
- Experience working in a healthcare environment/industry is desirable but not essential
Previous and proven working history in an administrative and customer service, out of hours capacity is essential in the progression of your application as well as access to your own vehicle.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted