Project Coordinator - Milton Keynes
Temporary for 12 weeks
£12.00 per hour
Do you have strong admin and coordination skills? Are you interested in working for a company that offers personal development and growth?
We have an exciting opportunity for a professional and confident Project Coordinator to join a well-established team in Milton Keynes.
You will be working for a global organisation, providing administration support and coordinating projects for a variety of clients in the UK. The UK business feels very much like an SME, giving you sight of the value that you're adding, and you'll be able to really make a difference
As Project Coordinator, some of your duties will include:
- Co-ordinate and administer the implementation of network installation roll outs
- Assist Project and Programme Managers as requested
- Preparing quotes and invoices
- Liaise with internal and external service providers to ensure successful projects
- Prepare progress/status reports
Skills and experience
- Excellent communication skills - communicating at all levels verbally and in writing
- Excellent attention to detail and able to prioritise
- Great relationship building skills
- Highly organised with proven planning and co-ordination skills
- Flexible and able to work in highly pressurised environment
- Proficiency in MS office suite - especially Excel
You will receive full training and ongoing support, but this role will involve working from home a couple of days a week, therefore you must be self-motivated.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted