Float Legal Secretary - Property, Family and Private Client
Immediate Start and Interviews
£28k Plus Bonus and Great Benefits
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A FLOAT BASED ROLE REQUIRING TRAVEL TO VARIOUS OFFICES FROM GUILDFORD HEADOFFICE
This will include, Guildford (Headoffice), Wimbledon, Fulham, Leatherhead, Epsom, Reigate
The Float Secretary will provide secretarial cover across all offices and all specialisms and previous experience within Property is essential.
- Prepare correspondence and documents through audio-typing and word processing.
- Administer filing which will include daily filing and the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files in accordance with the detailed procedures contained in the office manual.
- Prepare mail and enclosures for dispatch.
- Arrange for all copying to be done, in person if the office assistant is not available to undertake the task.
- Make appointments, arrange meetings and to maintain an up to date diary for his/her principal.
- Prepare the conference room for meetings as necessary and for the tidying and clearance of the room at the end of the meeting.
- Provide refreshments when asked to do so.
- Provide support to other secretaries as required.
- Provide guidance to junior and temporary secretaries when required to do so.
- Attend clients both in person and on the telephone and to provide such support in a professional and friendly manner in keeping with the firm's standards for client care.
- Undertake any specific training when required to do so and overall to have a responsibility towards self-development.
- Ensure the confidentiality of all the Firm's and clients' documentation and information.
- Undertake on-line form filling requirements
- Operate the Firm's Case Management System
- Maintain or improve on the current standards of document presentation
- Consider improvements to the efficiency of the department.
- Undertake other duties as from time to time required
- Previous Legal Secretarial experience in Property, Family and Private Client
- Basis/Intermediate advanced IT skills in relevant packages
- Keeps up with Fee Earner's work production
- Good accuracy levels
- Communicates with clients both on the 'phone and personally
- Provision of customer care
- Demonstrates a pro-active approach to work and clients
- A preparedness to take on other tasks as required by fee earner(s)
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted