Dutch & French speaking Operations Executive - MUST speak both lanuages
Temp to perm
£28,000 - £29,000
Our client an international membership body within financial services is currently recruiting a French Operations Executive to join their growing team. This is an integral position which will supporting their EMEA client portfolio, assisting their French clients specifically with system processes and maintaining the relationship. You will be working across all operational functions such as sales, marketing and events.
We are seeking an individual who has Salesforce experience.
Your role responsibilities will involve;
- Managing all member/customer, sales and partnership queries and complaints
- Updating the Salesforce system, order processing and invoicing
- Managing weekly and monthly reporting via Salesforce
- Assisting in setting up events and webinars. Supporting with event registrations, logistics and web hosting
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to provide feedback and sharing better working practices to improve SLA's and client satisfaction
- Working on various projects i.e new business processes, implementing new system changes and participating in testing bugsThe successful candidates must possess;
- This is an exciting position, which has variation, key client account responsibilities and an opportunity to grow and develop.
- Salesforce experience
- Experience in client/account services
- Intermediate to advances Excel
- Ideally financial services experience/exposure
- Fluent in French - written and verbal
- Technically savvy
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- If you are looking for your next challenge and feel you meet the above brief. Please do submit your CV today!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted