Team Leader - Customer Service / Order processing / Logistics
We are looking for an organised and solutions driven individual with experience in leading a customer service or sales admin / order prosessing team to take up this position of customer service team leader.
This is an important post within this growing business where this person will need to take the responsibility of escalated customer queries and issues as well as playing a key role in the improvement of business processes and customer experience.
Ideally applicants for this role will have experience within a similar operational position within customer services, logistics or order management and will have good working knowledge of the back-office functions of a customer journey in product ordering. As this is a team lead position, experience in taking a lead on team processes and delivery is desired.
Everyday Responsibilities Include:
- Answering and managing customer phone calls and queries about orders, logistics and stock
- Dealing with escalated queries or complaints
- Listening in and support where necessary on team's calls
- Processing orders received through the website and manually onto the order processing system as well as monitoring system input for the team
- Working to SLA's and courier deadlines
- Working closely with all internal teams, namely warehouse to ensure knowledge is kept on stock levels etc.
- Account management with existing accounts as well as upselling / cross selling
- Carrying out team 121s and managing annual leave calendar to ensure team are well covered
If this sounds like something you feel you would be suitable for or you'd like to hear more about the role, please apply today we would love to hear from you.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted