Marketing Manager / Office Manager
£45,000k plus bonus
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a growing Leisure business. You will be managing two different divisions, assisting them with the sales strategy to grow and by providing innovative marketing ideas to work the various marketing channels. You will be also working with agencies to deliver these plans. You need to be business astute and commercially aware and will have some proven experience of managing people, as well as being responsible for your own P&L. This is an opportunity for an ambitious individual who is hungry to "make their mark" in a prosperous business and see immediate results.
- You will be responsible for B2B, B2C, direct hire and direct sales of leisure vehicles. Your marketing plans needs to promote all areas effectively to drive leads and sales
- Marketing strategy creation and roll out, working with agencies
- Website development utilising an agency
- Managing 3 direct reports, supporting them with the development of their teams
- You will be responsible for scheduling the fleet at the appropriate times
- Revenue forecasts for each year, managing the P&L for your own area along with setting and managing budgets
- Monthly reporting and presenting figures to Managing Director
- Mentor and coach the managers to drive performance. Monitor, track and report.
The skills and experience required
- You must have experience in managing people
- You must have generalist marketing knowledge and experience, specifically strategy, website development & PPC
- You must be determined to succeed and hardworking
- You must be able to support different areas of a business with different focus areas ensuring all can meet their personal goals
- Must work methodically and be able to prioritise depending on company requirement
- Some travel to Europe and further afield may be required (post covid)
- Must have strong analytical skills and be very competent with excel
We are hoping for a February start, if you feel this is the right role for you, please apply immediately and we will be in contact you to chat through.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted