** Post Exchange / Conveyancing Executive **
Residential OR Commercial Property experience required
£25k - £28k - based on exp
Our client in Guildford, is looking to recruit for an experienced Post Exchange Executive.
The prime role of the Post Exchange Executive is to provide direct support to the fee earner(s) to enable them to operate at optimum efficiency.
- Deal with all post exchange work and correspondence
- Comply with and administration of Firm's file closing procedures
- Updating Online Lender Portal Management systems
- Administer filing which will include daily filing and the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files in accordance with the detailed procedures contained in the office manual
- Attend to clients and agents both in person and on the telephone and to provide such support in a professional and friendly manner in keeping with the firm's standards for client care
- To assist the Residential Property department generally as and when required
- Give guidance/assistance to junior members of staff
- Assisting Residential Property with marketing
- Undertake any specific training when required to do so and overall to have a responsibility towards self-development
- Ensure the confidentiality of all the Firm's and clients' documentation and information
- Operate the Firm's Case Management System
- Maintain or improve on the current standards of document presentation
- Consider improvements to the efficiency of the department
- Undertake other duties as from time to time required
Suitable candidates should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Legal background with specific experience in Commercial Property/Residential Property
- Advanced IT skills in relevant packages
- High accuracy levels
- Communicates professionally with clients, agents and others involved in the conveyancing process, both on the 'phone and personally
- Provides good customer care
- Demonstrates a pro-active approach to work and clients
- Progresses client matters without supervision
- Demonstrates a positive attitude.
For further details please contact the Guildford Tate office.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted