Legal Secretary Winchester £25,000 (D.O.E)
Our client is a well-established and respected legal firm who are looking to appoint an experienced Legal Secretary to provide support in the Conveyancing department. The company has a friendly and welcoming approach and aim to provide an exceptional service to clients.
Role: Conveyancing Legal Secretary Where: Central Winchester (Free Parking)
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000
- Audio typing of correspondence/ reports
- Preparing searches and applications
- Production of legal documents
- Answering telephone calls and taking messages
- Liaising with clients as instructed
- Liaising with other organisations such as Insurers, Utility providers, Valuers, Estate Agents, Local Authorities and Land Registry as instructed
- File Management including opening files on the online system and production of initial letter of engagement and obtaining and verifying client ID
- Maintaining client confidentiality
- Monitoring of client files to ensure client contact details, insurance records, beneficiary ID and searches are maintained, and key dates are recorded and checked
- Keeping the diary up to date
- To cover reception when necessary
- Support other people/teams when necessary
You will need:
- Previous legal secretarial experience within conveyancing (essential)
- Excellent and professional communication skills are essential
- Audio typing skills, digital dictation
- Proficiency with case management systems
- To be highly organised and efficient
- To be reliable, loyal and dedicated
This role will be split between two locations so having your own transport is essential. Parking is provided in both locations.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted