Start 4th December
10month FTC - until Sept 2021
£25,000 - £30,000
We are seeking an experienced Training/Quality Co-ordinator to join a laboratory in Milton Keynes. This is position will be a pivotal role working with Training Managers and sections managers, ensuring the quality and health and safety standards are met within the laboratory.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Ensure all quality standards and Health & Safety procedure are being followed
- Maintaining records of trainers for each section and ensure their competencies are checked at regular intervals
- reviewing the current training procedures to ensure they are fit of a high standard and to submit and update documents
- Monitoring process changes
- Have regular meetings with the Section Managers on all shifts to ensure procedures are consistent across all teams
- Ensure the training packages are fit for purpose, reviewing regularly and meet the standards
- Assisting in audits, both internal and external
- Assist Section Managers to create and review SOPs - standards of performance
- Must have experience in laboratory accreditation specifications - ISO15189:2012/ISO17025:2019
- Experience in Quality Management Systems
- Knowledge of Health and safety regulations
- Need to be flexible to assess staff on site (current shifts 8am-8pm, 8pm-8am)
- Experience working in a laboratory desirable
- Be professional, driven and motivated
Please submit your CV today.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted