Account Client Partner - French Speaking
£65,000 - £70,000
A global Creative Production and Digital Marketing Technology agency are seeking a highly experienced, innovative and driven, Account Client Partner to join their successful Client Account Team in their London office. The position is paying up to £70,000 plus benefits for the successful candidate.
This organisation is a transformation company, leading the way in digital marketing technology and creative operations. The successful person will partner with the client to help transform their business by implementing digital and marketing technologies.
You will work on strategies with the client to optimise their content, supply chain and increase efficiencies. As the Account Client Partner, you will be responsible for all operational and commercial aspect and most importantly to drive growth and opportunity.
Role & responsibilities
- You be responsible for the revenue growth of the account, annual forecasts and monthly budget review
- Business development/account management/operations/support, business analysis and strategic planning
- You will be knowledgeable across understanding client terms and contractional relationships
- Building strong client Relationships and client stakeholder management and mapping
- Work closely with the client to achieve their business objectives.
- Develop important new methodologies and work practices.
- Lead and manage a talented team of 4 and ensuring ongoing training, development and coaching
- Motivate, drive and Inspire teams to generate new ideas
- Build rapport and trust amongst colleagues, peers and clients.
- Collaborate with the client to ensure and encourage growth and efficiencies
We are seeking an individual who will be forward thinking, driven, innovative in delivering client solutions and an industry expert in digital-marketing technology and creative operations. You will be embedded in the business, a champion and ambassador to the client and your team.
- Proven sales and business development/account management competencies and experience
- Commercially aware with Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Solid experience in strategic development, mapping and growth of client accounts
- Winning new business
- Strong reporting and presentation skills
- Ideally experience working in luxury brands or beauty/fragrance/cosmetics
- fluent in French (desirable)
This role includes an unrivalled benefits package including career development, stunning views of London and an incredible team and company who value their staff.
If you feel you are an experienced Account Client Partner and are looking for an exciting opportunity to work within a leading Digital Agency company email directly or call 0203 096 4686, we'd love to hear from you!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted