6-month fixed term contract with possible extension
Paying up to £45,000 per annum
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Procurement Manager to review all existing suppliers across the entire business for everything from import/export to stationary. The role is to ensure all suppliers are performing and reaching full capability, as well as keeping abreast of other potential suppliers, whilst looking at cost saving opportunities always. We are looking for someone who is a tenacious investigator who can coach and mentor management on how to get the best from their suppliers.
- Develop and implement a procurement plan around due diligence, cost savings, compliance and supplier management.
- Review all existing suppliers.
- Train management on the best way to vet and compare suppliers and empower them to get the best from existing relationships.
- Create a procurement best practice
- Identify and research potential new suppliers
- Assess and report on company total costs for purchases
- Analyse suppliers and benchmark against current market locally
- Review and negotiate all existing terms
Essential experience required
- Must have experience in procurement and supply chain management
- Must have a proven track record in a similar role
- Knowledge of local market
- Knowledge of supply management software
- Must have excellent communication skills and be collaborative
- Must have the ability to influence a diverse range of people
Desirable experience required
- Experience within the automotive industry
- Degree in Business, Logistics, supply chain or related field
- Accredited by the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS)
If this is a role that you are excited about, please apply immediately to be considered. We will contact you once we have assessed all the applications.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted